Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- If both an abstract and a recipe are being submitted, these are separate Microsoft Word files.
- The abstract is void of all identifying information (i.e., blinded).
- The referencing and formatting of your abstract follows 7th edition APA style.
- The abstract relates to the conference theme With In Dangerous Times.
Please submit abstracts for CTS 9 using this section.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.